Auto Body ServicesBeen in an accident or have damage to your car? Drop it off and we will be sure to make it as good as new. We'll even provide you with a ride home!
We work with all insurance companies and repair all makes and models. Direct repair for Nationwide Insurance and Progressive Insurance.
We are an accredited OEM body shop in partnership with Tesla, GM, Ford, Cadillac, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge and Ram, and additionally are a CeramicPro certified installer.
Whether you need an exterior or interior cleaning, wax n’ wash, or the complete detailing, we will be sure to make your car sparkle!
- We start with a hand wash on the outside or your vehicle.
- Next, a complete shampoo of the interior including the carpets, seats and floormats. And don't forget the doorpanels, dashboard or door jambs, we clean those too.
- After the exterior wash, a complete machine polish is performed to remove those long awaited minor surface scratches.
- Last and finally, is a protectant for that newly detailed vehicle, the hand applied wax. This is a sunblock for you vehicle's paint and is the right complement to any detail service.
- The three step polishing process is used with the finest detailing products available.
- Following the polishing process, a hand wax is applied to protect the freshly polished paint surface. The wax will act as a barrier for the summer or winter conditions.
- This service requires you to part with your vehicle for most of the day to ensure we bring your vehicle's paint back to life again.
- The interior cleaning includes a carpet extraction cleaning as well as the seats and floormats shampooed.
- The dashboard, door panels, and door jambs are cleaned too. Plan on most of the day for this internal cleaning.
Wash N' Wax
- Your vehicle is hand washed and hand waxed to ensure its existing paint condition has another protectant for the next few months. It is the best maintanence to achieve that long lasting shine.
- Plan on two hours or less for the average sized vehicle.
Additional ServicesHave another car-related need? We offer wheel repair, windshield replacement, headlight restoration, and tire & wheel packages.
Repairing a curb damaged or scuffed wheel is a much more affordable alternative to wheel replacement. In most cases, we do not need to remove the tire off the rim for the repair. This saves time and the convenience of rebalancing and remounting at a repair shop. The damaged portion of the wheel is polished and sanded and then restored back to its original condition.
Note: approximate times vary by severity. Chrome (Mirror) finished wheels are not repairable and may need to be replaced.
Starting at $179/wheel
Prices vary by vehicle
Starting at $55/light